- For geographical numbers, a local address is required in the city corresponding to the geographical zone of requested number. The address will be substantiated by an objective document showing a link between user and address.
- For national numbers, the address of the end user (place of residence/business) in Germany is required. The customer will submit to Voipro the required address before activating the number and keep the information updated during use.
- For toll free numbers (prefix 800) from Germany, a global address of the end user (place of residence/business) is required. The address will be substantiated by an objective document showing a link between user and address.
- Only one stage sub-allocation of 0800 numbers is allowed
- Compatibility issues have been reported for international fax transmissions.
- Fax is only supported for all numbers purchased after 1 April 2011.
- SMS is not supported.
- Number porting is only for numbers associated to a subscriber line.
- 0800 numbers are not reachable from other countries than Germany.
- Non Geographical numbers cannot access Emergency services.
Local NRA(s) :
- Federal Network for Electricity, Gas, Telecommunications, Post and Railway(BnetzA)
- +49 2 28 14 0