- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (place of residence/business) must be within the relevant geographic zone. If requested by Voipro, Customer shall send the location of the end user (place of residence/business) within 24 hours of receiving the request, otherwise the number may be disconnected.
- DID - Mobile numbers can only be used for Person to Person communication.
- A Local Address and ID Requirement applies for DID - Mobile numbers from Spain. An address in Spain is required. An ID card or passport number needs to be provided for individuals, a fiscal identification number (CIF) for corporations.
- SMS Outbound Feature is a person-to-person service and may be used by our customers or their subscribers for sending person-to-person traffic only. The message must be initiated due to human interaction. SMS Outbound Feature cannot be used for sending bulk notifications or other marketing campaigns which do not comply with the usage of long virtual numbers.
- Reachability issues have been reported when dialing 518 national numbers from outside Spain.
- 901 national numbers are not reachable from other countries than Spain.
- 902 national numbers purchased before June 11, 2011 are not reachable from other countries than Spain.
- Compatibility issues have been reported for international fax transmissions.
- International reachability issues exist for inbound voice and SMS on DID - Mobile numbers. Please use our ticketing system to report such issues as we are working on extending international reachability.
- OUT is not available for DID - mobile numbers
- 0800 numbers with areacodes 901 and 902 are shared cost numbers
- Every DID - Mobile number can only be used to send 250 messages per day.
- We accept a maximum of 1 SMS message per-second. SMS Outbound capabilities can be blocked if this rate is not respected.
Local NRA(s) :
- Comision del Mercado de las Telecomunicaciones (CMT)
- +34 93 603 61 65